Jun 11, 2005

Warning

Ariel and I wasted a good hour going through all of the video on this site

Nested here you will find some really good shit (along with a lot of junk). I'm sure you all have seen this already, but I can't get enough of Tom Cruise going crazy. Make sure you watch Dane Cook's impersonation of Tom on Kimmel. On the left hand side of this link I recommend the following as must see video:
  • The worst sportscaster of all time
  • The ultimate ownage video
  • Too many guys
  • Stewie vs. Shattner
I promise this won't disappoint. Just be prepared to waste massive amounts of time

2 comments:

jorge blogsada said...

Passes it to the man, and boom goes the dynamite is the most dominating catch phrase ever.

Other Brad said...

Dane Cook is hilarious (I want the Acid Spit!)....

as for the link, I like Lady Manhandles Boy....