Jun 4, 2005

Sitting here trying to get over this cold and having to listen to Buck and McCarver butcher the Sox-Angels game and talk about Queer Eye for the Straight guy, I stumbled over these little gems.

Not too sure if you heard about this, but the 49ers released a video for their rookies on how to deal with certain situations. Segment number 8 will not disappoint.

Is it too early for this? Or how about this? Pats a 7.5 favorite over the Raiders? I'll take it. I just can't find a decent link to the Over/Unders yet.

This ones for you Lee. I know how much you enjoyed Project Runway. I wonder if his freaky daughter and her fat friend will be on it.

This is why men don't take women athletes seriously . Sort of reminds me of Nomar's cover of SI.

This might be old, but Borat was my favorite character on the show.

For all of you Black Crowes fans, looks as if they are going on tour with Tom Petty.

I don't know what was funnier, the actual site or Paul Katcher's comments to this link stating "This doesn't look like Curt Schilling to me."

No comments: