Jun 6, 2005

Sunday School Lessons - Eric Z style

So I'm sitting with Freddie in the preschool Sunday School class. The teacher is going over the story of Noah's Ark. Bad people, God tells Noah to build Ark, 2 by 2, etc. etc.

Then - did you know this? - before Noah sent the doves, he sent a raven out. I'll have to check my Bible on that.

The lady asked all of the kids..."Now why did Noah send the raven out of the Ark?"

My first response (unfortunately, not audible):

"Because Mrs. Noah caught him selling cocaine to the giraffes?"

Other answers welcome below.

3 comments:

RRD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RRD said...

He preferred to ride in limousines, especially after killing people.

dzahn07 said...

I would say something, but my Dad will be coming on here to defend the Raven and scold you for treating him like property.