Jun 3, 2005

Half-truths and flat-out lies

True or not, what's the point of being able to post to a blog if you can't spread rumors that are completely unsubstantiated? Here's my two additions from unnamed sources:
1. In Chicago, Scottie Pippen is known by the nickname "No Tippin' Pippen". I don't really think that this is news, but I like to bring it up from time to time. One of the 50 greatest players, my ass.

2. Also, a guy I work with has a friend that works at IMG. A while back, there was a rumor that Bill Bellicheck hooked up with Melissa Stark, and that he "put it in her ass". This is so unbelievable that I actually believe it. Do you think that he was wearing his sweatshirt while banging her? I have so much more respect for BB if it's true. One, that he could pull MS. Two, that he actually left the house.

Also, is it wierd that I am now even more attracted to Stark?

5 comments:

RRD said...

It wasn't BB who gave Ms. Stark the "pink glove", it was Mike Groh. I heard it from a one-legged homeless man.

dzahn07 said...

Stark is a horse and you should be ashamed of yourself for admitting that you are attracted to her. I guess that's what happens when you get married and every peice of ass starts looking good.

neild said...

Melissa Stark is magnificent. That "horse" comment is outrageously inaccurate. But then what do you expect from someone who didn't pay attention in grammar school? "I" after "E", except before "C". It's "piece", not "peice"

Yuck!

Schillzilla said...

I too heard the BB and Stark rumors. When asked about it by the media BB said "It was a football decision, I am just doing whatever is necessary to improve our football team and our organization. If that means plowing Ms Stark and using the Lombardi Trophy in ways Vince never thought of, so be it. But I am always thinking of the team first. Now, enough questions about that, lets talk about how Flutie is going to compete for Tom's job this season, OK?"

Eric Z said...

What about the headband? Was he wearing that with Ms Stark?