Jun 2, 2005

Soda Poll

Talking to Lee tonight and he wanted to add a couple of things to the site. The first was a counter, which has now been added down at the bottom of the site. The second was the ability to add polls if needed. Well, I found a decent site that provides free polling services so I will give it a shot for a while. The only way that I could make it look good was to put it under the Archive section on the side. If you put it in the post, it creates about 1000 rows worth of space between what I type here and the actual poll.

Anyway, Lee wanted to do a poll on that chic Indy Car driver, but I didn't want this to turn into a Hot or Not site and I didn't want to promote such a ridiculous sporting event (no one televises or cares about any other Grand Prix Race except for this one and we are all supposed to be amazed with what is going on?), so I decided to go with an old stand by. Pop!!!

One last note, did you know that Brittany Spears's husband was the leader of the bad guys dance group in "You Got Served".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add some real sodas like Welches Grape Soda. And don't you two come from the East coast. It should be "soda" not "pop". You midwestern wantabees.

Mer

Mauser*Girl said...

Counters are fun, but getting a SiteMeter (www.sitemeter.com) is even better because it gives you a ton more information about who comes to your site and how they got there.

dzahn07 said...

Sorry Mer, I spent too much of my time back with Eric this past weekend.

Buck Super Stereo said...

"Who the hell gives a s@#%?"

is this site kid-friendly or something? i thought this blog had some pubes on its balls.

dzahn07 said...

I figured I would do my best to keep it clean.

The Dudeman said...

What kind of sorry-ass soda poll doesn't include Mountain Dew? You may recognize this beverage from other popular names such as The King Of All Sodas or Nerd Juice.