Oct 1, 2005

NFL Week 4

There are some really tough games this weekend.

Last week: 9-5 on best bets: 25-22-2 overall.

TB 24, Det 13. Can anyone, at this point, really think that Harrington will play well against an above average defense on the road?

Ind 27, Ten 17. After watching the Cle-Ind last weekend, I'm just puzzled by the Indy O. We shut everything down deep - and they took the little stuff and marched down the field. But the drives were 7, 8 minutes in length. If Indy falls behind significantly - by 10 or so in the 2nd half - I don't know if they can come back. Something just seems a little off.

NO 20, Buf 17. What a perfect opponent for the Saints in the Alamodome.

NYG 31, Stl 24. I predict a total of 7 turnovers combined on both sides.

Was 17, Sea 16. Until I see different, go against Sea on the road.

NE 30, SD 20. Tough game for both teams. I think Brady found something in the 4th quarter of the Pittsburgh game.

Jax 24, Den 16. Boy, did I struggle on this one. I thnk Jax wil win, but by how much? 3? 10? 17? Any of those numbers seems likely.

Cin 27, Hou 20. Something just tells me that Houston will be in this one.

Bal 20, NYJ 9. I fell over when I saw the over/under on this. 31!!! - a place called Leroy's has it at 30! That is the lowest I have ever seen - even during the Spergon Wynn days for the 2000 Cleveland Browns. And yet, that's about the right number for these two teams.

KC 34, Phi 20. Yes, I believe in the Chiefs, probably too much.

Min 27, Atl 24. Another gut feeling. I don't think Atlanta is all there quite yet.

Oak 26, Dallas 20. Wow. Can anyone really say how this will turnout? Oakland could win 31-7; Dallas could win 27-0. A pure toss-up

SF 17, Arizona 10. I hope they're not charging the good people of Mexico City more than $10 US for this one. HOT GUTTS, baby!

Car 24, GB 17. Just don't see Favre pulling this one out. Not on Monday night, not in Carolina, not against a hungry Panthers team.

Best bets (14):
NE -5
Jax -4
Hou +10
KC -1.5
KC/Phi Over 45.5
TB -6.5
NYG -3
NYG/Stl OVER 47
NO pick
Bal -7
Min +6
Min/Atl Over 44.5
SF +2.5
SF/Az Under 43.5

1 comment:

dzahn07 said...

What a coward. You were so confident last week on Houston and you pick them with the spread, but not straight up. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

And is the time now to bet against Favre on Monday night? Hmmm. I hate to say this but no.