Oct 21, 2005

10 Questions for Eric

Since no one else is on this site anymore I'll ask Eric some direct questions to force other people to write....

1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
2. What's going on with Rod Stewart? Is he a lounge singer now? His new album is nothing but Sinatra covers.
3. Can you find mom a job? I think that is the only way to end the random calls I get at work from her asking me about my love life, and then her getting all offended when I tell her I can't talk since I'm in a meeting. The last call two weeks ago set me off since I had just talked to her about only calling me on my cell during the week if it was important. So I'm in a meeting, she calls me three times in a row, so I decide to pick it up on the third call since I was worried, and she asked some ignorant question about my dating life? How do you respond without telling her off?
4. How can the NFL not put the game on TV tonight? And their reason is that they didn't want to impede on the Florida High School Football scene? That's crap!!!
5. Who is worse right now on football picks; Me or Paul Katcher?
6. Reading the BSG book last night and did you know that there were two Sports Gals? I always thought it was the same one.
7. Bill King died the other day. Didn't even know who he was two years ago, until I got MLB radio to listen to all of the A's games. He might be the most under-rated radio announcer, since I'm sure nobody knows of him outside of the Bay area.
8. With the preseason rankings out for college BB, I want your projected final four teams.
9. Will the Indians trade for Manny?
10. Can you blame the Saints on wanting to move? Before everyone starts in on the Saints Owner, Tom Benson, shouldn't we see how many people move back? The reconstruction plans? From all the news sources I have seen, it will take many years to clean up and rebuild NO, as well as many of the people who evacuated will not be moving back. If the NO population decreases by 40%, can they even support a team?

4 comments:

Eric Z said...

1. Staying here....we are trying to get tickets/plan a trip to Minnesota that Sunday to watch the Good Ship Viking play the Browns. Why do you ask????? What are you doing?

2. No idea. I did not buy the latest CDs. He's probably losign all mental facitilies.

3. (* afraid to say anything *)

4. The game better be on DirectTV. I have a feeling it's not.

5. Paul, by far. He's so arrogant and picks his three "locks" - and has been 0-3 for a couple of weeks now.

6. Did not know that.

7. I did see that - that was the same day (I think) that Hal Lebovitz died. The Cleveland version of Peter Gammons. Wrote for the PD from 64? - 92, then went to Lorain. Always a fountain of information, especially about the Browns.

8. I will post that when I get and digest my magazine(s).

9. No, no, hell no.

10. I don't blame Benson for looking into it, but geesh, can't we wait several months? This is just creepy. It's like his wife died, and at the wake, he's scoping out other babes. "I wonder what she's doing".
I understand what you are saying - but can we please wait a year to see if New Orleans is coming back?

Other Brad said...

Sorry if this posts twice, but I tried to post it earlier and it didn't.

4. Game is broadcast locally in FL, tonight and on NFL Ticket on Sunday which is totally gay.

I will be calling you on Sunday to place my wager. :)

Other Brad said...

Ok, now I can finally make a 5 Star selection.

EVERYONE LISTEN UP. On Sunday, take KC Plus the points!

Zeitgeber said...

3. Tell her you've been questioning your orientation lately and you'll get back to her after watching the rest of the Queer As Folk DVDs you just picked up yesterday.