Oct 11, 2005

Foxtrot to Motherhen

Had this dream last night that I've had about 4-5 times a year for the past 7 years, involving a couple of my friends in a wartime jungle setting. It always involves Dudeman and I going into a house to extract 3 people, while Lee and Ty battle some troops in the backyard of the house. Cox is the sniper (in the woods in full camo), Jay runs our communications, Keith is in charge of transportation (always on time), Jon is at the extraction point (always so nervous), and Richie is always the helicopter pilot (wearing those aviator shades and smoking a large cigar). Remind me to send Cox a thank you letter for always snipping that guy on the roof as Dudeman and I are running across the front yard with the hostages. And this dream is so intense and now I realize during the dream what is going on and its like I'm actually doing this shit. I always wake up all nervous and I can't go back to bed. Don't know what brings this dream on since the only thing I did last night was watch West Wing and the ball game. Maybe its because I play too many video games or that I've been on the patch for 4 years, or maybe its a sign that I need to write a movie based off of this dream. Something isn't right.

1 comment:

The Dudeman said...

I remember this dream from way back in the day. At the time I attributed it to the fact that you wore the patch 24/7. Maybe that's still the cause...