Oct 6, 2005

HR Issues...

Ever sent an email that you wish you could take back? Here is one from Austin who he sent to all of the Property Directors and Executives. The word is supposed to be testers.

"ReportNet reports/data elements will not be released to production until they have been completely signed off by your testers. Please add your testes to the test log and return to me by 10/17/05."

Recently I've been lucky and only had one bad experience with sending an email that I shouldn't have. It was a conversation I was having with my VP about a new process we were thinking about implementing that would affect several employees which he told me to keep a secret and I accidentally forwarded some of the documentation to one of the employees. I felt sick about it until I went over and talked to the guy and he had no clue what the email was all about.

No comments: