Oct 14, 2005

National Boss's Day

For the first time, I actually received a card for National Boss's Day. This is what happens when you start to employ some clerical people (women) to work for you. What a crap Hallmark ploy. I guess I would make up days to give people cards if I was in that industry. So on that note, in honor of Jimmy the Greek's birthday, this weekend I'm giving half off the juice, except for you Lee since you posted before this offer. Oh and Eric your not eligible either since, well, I don't know why, but since your my brother you will have to deal with it. I'm tired of losing money to you, as well as I always give you other ways to reduce the juice with our stupid "guess the line" wagers on Monday and Tuesdays.

Now if I can just get them to remember my birthday so I can get some ice cream cake, I would be happy. That's right RRD, I LOVE ICE CREAM CAKE.

2 comments:

RRD said...

You always seemed like a 'Fudgie the Whale' type.

Eric Z said...

When you go 12-4-1, the half-off juice is negligble.....

:)