Oct 6, 2006

Quick thoughts after the game

Finally we won!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Jay for trying to gooch me, but no luck. Sorry for hanging up on you, but that is the only way I can deal with someone who is trying to lay the gooch on me.

Did that whole wedding registry thing. Not too shabby. Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, and William Sonoma. From the looks of it I'll have 100 beer glasses and a cake dish. Sounds great!!!!

Bachelor Party is set for November 17-19 in Vegas. Contact Eric if you want to come.

0-1 for the weekend. Great. Thanks Louisville.

2 comments:

Schillzilla said...

no problem. I remember shreaking in horror when people were calling during the ALCS game 7. I just thought I'd return the favor. :)

Congrats on the A's making it to the ALCS.

Let's hope the NYY lose today, that would make my day.

Eric Z said...

Well, congrats on the series win. Good job.

I think this will be a great ALCS - it may even go 7 games.