Oct 14, 2006

I remember when....


My old roommate Jeff Cox couldn't kill a fawn when he used to hunt. Now he is killing massive elk in New Mexico. He's all growns up. Congrats Jeff. Very impressive.

And I was the elk last Saturday as I took another beating in College Football. But as all good gamblers know, you must get back on that horse and test your skills until your bank account is down to zero. So here we go. 12 games. I have a lot of ground to make up since Eric went off last week.

WV -25
K State Under 45.5: This better come in or I'm done with this one.
Oregon -9: The Mormon is out, so Oregon should roll.
Ohio St -14: Why is MSU getting so much credit? Second week in a row where the line in my opinion is about 14 points off.
AZ -3.5
Louisville -25
Auburn +2: I was going to take Florida, but then I just saw a stat that Auburn is 6-0 against ranked teams at home and has dominated FL over the last couple of years.
Washington St +8.5: Same as above, but saw a stat that WSU is 10-0 against CA at home.
VA +3: Fuck this. MD better pay me off sometime this year.
Michigan -6: I can't wait for this game. I know that Manningham is out, but the refs in the game will make sure they win since the Ohio St vs. Michigan game is going to be crazy. My buddy Jeff just got tickets and they were going for $2,500 a pop.
Texas Tech -7: Colorado is now in the Stanford zone
FSU -22.5:

2 comments:

Eric Z said...

8-4....not bad.

dzahn07 said...

Should of been 9-3.