Jul 29, 2005

TV Update

Serious hangover this morning that it is even tough to move my fingers to even type this.

Haven't been watching too much TV but here are a couple shows I've been trying to keep current on.

Laguna Beach: This becoming one of the best shows on TV, but I feel so dirty watching it. Austin nailed the rumor a while back that the one girl was dating Matt Leinart. How can poor Steven compete against Matt Leinart. And this girl Casey is off the charts. Imagining bringing her home to mom just makes me laugh for hours.

Bobby Brown Show: Nothing surprises me about Bobby. He reminds me of some of the guys I play poker with at Hollywood Park; drunk, very talkative, hilarious, and eventually gets out of control but it is all in fun. Now Whitney....Jesus. What the hell has happened to her. In meetings I'm going to start singing everything like she does. I'm not going to put up with this today. Hate to say this, but I sort of understand why he beats her.

Real World: Love it that the guys are taking advantage of the fact that they are on Real World. The groupie drawer is such a solid idea, but I think this is the end of Real World for me.

Blow Out: Nothing like watching a grown man cry over hair. What am I going to do for 10 months before the next season starts up.

No comments: