Jul 10, 2005

Brett Boone's a bitch

A couple of thoughts after a stressful move, but then a relaxing weekend at the beach with no TV.

I've always hated Brett Boone with a passion. Maybe it was the short sleeves with the bulging biceps, or it was the roid use, or it was the fucking bat flips after his home runs. He is my single most hated player. Paul Katcher, who I have been quoting a lot recently, sums up his retirement speech: "There's something about a grown man with frosted hair crying his eyes out that screams hilarity." Once again I hate him and I'm glad he is gone.

Also, there is nothing quite like living at the beach and working from home. Waking up on a work day, and instead of commuting to work, you go for a run on the beach puts a lot of things in perspective. Despite the beach, I'll discuss the major issues with Orange County later this week.

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

And now since he is with the Twins, he's even easier to hate.