Jul 4, 2005

I Hate Best Buy

How come whenever I'm there just browsing around, 7 salespeople all come up to me, breathlessly saying: "Can I help you find anything? Anything? I'm here to help!"

And yet when I need something I can't find, no one is to be found - and they seem to actively turn away as you approach them.

And then there is the guy at the register... making small talk with me. "Hi there! Speakers, huh? Going to play some tunes on your PC?"

No, dipwad, this is so I can hear Elmo when my kids play games.

He's acting like he wants to be my best friend, making all that conversation. He then tries to sell me on those 2-year warranties. Yeah, like I want a 2-year warranty for my cheap $29 pair of speakers.

More incessant talking. Then, of course, he asks for my phone number. That's just creepy.

I want to take a shower when I leave that place.

1 comment:

dzahn07 said...

They have us by the balls my brother. BY THE BALLS. Try getting help buying a TV on the weekend.