Aug 4, 2005

The Official "Derek, get off your high horse and call 1-800-DIRECTV now" Thread

Derek:

You are the only person I know that has had a bad experience with DirecTV. (and it wasn't even DirecTV, it was one of their contractors.

I'm asking all the readers/lurkers to post their good experiences with DirecTV here to illustrate to you that the last time was a fluke.

They are sooo much better than any cable company. How many weeks now has it been since you had your baseball package?

Please, for the love of all that's good and clean in this world, call 1-800-Directv today. Swallow your pride - we all do sometimes! - and make the call.

Eric.

2 comments:

dzahn07 said...

You don't post and this is the best you can do? Wow. I almost lost my job because of them.

Anonymous said...

DIRECTV is great. It was the only place I could get the Arena Football package.

Linda Nelson.