Aug 4, 2005

The Gooch

My asshole brother calls me up in the middle of Zito's no hitter and demands to know what is going on. I don't bite, but he persists and then I finally admit that Zito has a no hitter through 4 innings. What happens next? Homer, walk, and single. Of all people that know the power of the gooch, he plays that card to me, and I fall for it. I'm so pissed right now!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the Browns to start playing so I can make insane calls to him every 5 minutes.

And yes, I do think that I can control the outcome of a game by my actions.

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

Oh stop. It was the beginning of the 5th. You could have said "Yes, it's very exciting" or something.

And yes, please do call during the Browns games. Since you refuse to crawl into the 21st century and get DirectTV, you won't be able to watch the games - so I'd be more than happy to do the play by play for you.