Oct 13, 2007

Saturday Comments

1. Locks of the day- BC, Cal, and TCU. And for tomorrow, I'm unloading on the Raiders an Eagles.

2. ESPN Radio- I can't tell you how enjoyable my rides home from work have been over the last two weeks during the baseball playoffs. John Miller and Dusty Baker were great despite the inability of Baker to identify a player correctly on the Indians and Yanks. He had nothing to add to the game. Clueless. Now for the Sox-Indians, it is Miller and Morgan. Say what you will about Morgan, he is head and shoulders above every other color guy. He made some excellent points and actually increased the overall listening experience. It was obvious he watched the Yanks-Indians and Angels-Sox games as well as hundred other games from both teams as he was referencing shit back in April that was dead on. I hated leaving the car and then having to listen to the two boobs on FOX once I got home. Ugh.

3. I really dislike Schilling. He is in the category of those players who once they are on your team you love, but if he is playing for the other team you hate. My hatred for him seemed to blind me from his spectacular post season record. He is 8-2 with a 1.93 ERA. Wow.

4. What is up with the Rockies? Can they be beat? And why can't I get into the games? I think the Sportsguy put it best stating that there is a lack of history with those teams so its really tough to relate.

No comments: