Oct 7, 2007

Frank TV

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Frank TV. At first I was annoyed with him, but all of his impersonations are very good. Madden's love of Favre, Pacino's accent, and even the Robbin Williams bit was pretty funny. There I said it and got it off of my chest. Ahhhh.....


And despite losing every single game on Saturday except for one, I still feel pretty good. Why you ask? Because I made money for the second week in a row off of Rutgers. For those of you at my bachelor party last year, Rutgers cost ALL of us teasers, parlays, and straight bets. It was devastating. And the week before they beat WVU which cost me even more money. So I now look at Rutgers with an evil eye and hope nothing but the worst for them.

2 comments:

Schillzilla said...

I agree with you on the impressions. The Bush impression is also very good if you can get past how fat he is. But it does seem like they are promoting it every other pitch.

For the record, last year I had the Cinci first half line against Rutgers (for a measley $33). But I felt very sheepish with the carnage that was going on all around me.

4micah said...

Nice call on the Chargers - Broncos game...