Jul 18, 2007

Baby why don't we go....


Since Eric is somewhere in Cocomo with the Beach Boys on vacation, I guess I better take over the political talk. Well, I got nothing on that end since the only thing going on right now is Oprah endorsing Obama, Congress having sleep overs, the Dollar hitting a new low, the market going bonkers because of some major buybacks with some large companies, and some earthquakes/plane crashes going on in other countries. So I guess I have to go to my wheelhouse and talk about some random crap.




  • I'm begging you all to watch the Bret Michaels show on VH1. This might actually be better than Flavor of Love. I was so happy to see Tiffany stay on the show.

  • Jon and I were talking about who out of our high school friends would last the longest stranded in the wilderness via Man vs Wild style. And it was pretty consistent. Ray, Keith, Richie, Me, Jon, Bruce, Curr, and Brad. Ray would probably kill something just to prove a point that he is man enough to be out in the Wild. Jon and I would be able to last the longest despite not being able to do anything whatsoever due to the our ability to live off of our fat. And poor little Brad would probably last a day since he is so tiny he might be attacked by a couple of squirrels.

  • I'm sure Neil is feeling the same way as these Falcons fans are after the indictment. How is he not suspended yet? I actually wrote an email to the NFL and Atlanta this morning demanding that he gets suspended. Its called integrity my man. Its easy to do the right thing when its easy (Tank and Pacman), but you need to do the right thing when its the toughest thing to do. Suspend Vick for the year is tough, but it is the right thing to do.

  • Opening week for Del Mar. Prepared to go on Friday Night for some evening horse racing and a concert in the infield, then will be returning on Saturday for an all day gambling and drinking extravaganza.
  • What an amazing tank job by the A's. Wow. 8 in a row. Jesus. How soon does Football start?

7 comments:

Buck Super Stereo said...

wow. i'm next to last? living off fat cells aside, i'd think that i could do something shocking that distracts you enough that would lead to one of you guys being blind-sighted by some sort of yeti or something. so sad.

come on....i stripped down to bare nutsack at a putt putt course, you don't think i'd be resourceful enough to outlive you cocksuckers? i'm very disappointed.

dzahn07 said...

I knew this was going to come up, but I left out the comments. All you get is a water bottle and a flint. Don't you need shots everyday? That is why you were put low. No offense.

Buck Super Stereo said...

i can live without those shots. so my diseased body is not that riddled. your assumption is wrong.

what you didn't know is that i have a deathly allergic reaction to flint. brad should be bumped ahead of me.

The Dudeman said...

Granted, I don't have the fat reserves that some of you do. But don't underestimate the hummingbird. I'll bet one day into that excursion with no food and most of you are curled up in the fetal position, praying for Carl's Jr. to come save you. A day or two without food is almost par for the course here. And besides, if some wild animal were to start chasing us down, who do you think they'd catch first - me or you?

RRD said...

Love Rock of Love. Tiffany is gold. Was at lunch today and saw a mid-30's tramp with a tattoo on her calf, wanted to suggest she beg her way into the house. Big Rob (or Chris, whatever) is definitely "cleaning up the scraps". It looks like it can only get better.

dzahn07 said...

Good points by both of you two. But the decision stands. This morning in the shower I couldn't stop laughing about how the intro would sound. "Hi, I'm Derek Zahn, I graduated for Outdoor Education at Hereford High and have 7 extra inches of fat on my to live off of. I'm dropping into the dangerous Deep Creek lake area with only a water bottle and flint. Can I make it out?

neild said...

Tank Johnson and Pacman were suspended as repeat offenders. Vick doesn't fall into the same category, so the league won't suspend him. But I think the Falcons should and will. I think my boy may be in big, big trouble on this one. It just feels like someone on the inside ratted him out. Where's Ron Mexico when you need him?