Jul 4, 2007

4th of July Continued

Wow, busy day here. Just sitting around watching baseball and drinking a glass of wine as I cook out. Tried to be productive today and here is what happened.
1. Woke up around 7:30am, made coffee and had my daily dose of bran. Checked the Internet and just putzed around for a while.
2. Went for a run and worked out.
3. Absolutely beautiful here today. Sunny and in the 80s with a nice breeze. Tried to go down to the beach to do some swimming and reading, but it was a mob scene.
4. Tried to go to the pool, but it was 10 times worse.
5. So I decided to just stay in, have some drinks, cook out, watch my A's game, do some blogging, and just relax.

And for those of you coming back now from your cookouts back East, enjoy this star wars clip, well worth the 5 seconds. Jon, Ben, and I were crying after watching this last night.

No comments: