Sep 29, 2005

Starbucks....

So I'm one of those guys that has a 4 minute long order at Starbucks. It's usually a Grande Non-Fat, Sugar Free, Vanilla Latte, with an extra shot of expresso. I hate ordering it, and I hate the fact that the barista screams out my order once its done, despite me standing right next to her with the drink already in my hand. I always try to head her off as well, since I watch her make it, then make eye contact with her so she knows it mine, then take it right out of her hand. This does not stop her from yelling my fluffy order to the entire place. Don't know if its in here Performance Review that she has to announce each drink she makes, or what, but its very very annoying. You already make me feel bad enough that I spend more on coffee than I used to on cigarettes, but now you have to embarrass me in front of everyone. Ben calls me pretentious for spending $4 for a coffee every morning, but I keep on telling him that if I could go to another joint to get my fix, I would, but Starbucks coffee is head and shoulders above everyone else out here.

No comments: