Sep 27, 2005

Mmmmm pizza

With this knowledge in my hands, I might be able take down the West Coast Pizza Huts in about 3 weeks.

Now Pizza Hut is not even in my top five choices for pizza, but pizza for 25 cents is too good to pass up. Just for the record Jon, there has been a change in my top five pizza joints:

New Entry at #5: Z Best Pizza- New joint out here in Dana Point. Solid crust, great sauce, and their large is almost too much for me. I can still plow through it, but I'm hurting afterwards. And the surfer kids that work there always gives me the thumbs up knowing that the large is just for me, after Ben and I were in there one time and bought a large, medium, and 4 extra slices, knowing that just the large and medium would not be enough for us. God, I'm getting fat.

2 comments:

dzahn07 said...

Sammy, this might be the only weight loss contest where both contestants gain weight.

Eric Z said...

If this special ran in our neighborhood, this would be my diet for 3 weeks.....

and our sewer bill would triple.