Sep 11, 2005

Kick it Off

So its about 75 and sunny right now, and I can't make it out of my place due to several Irish Car Bombs and a couple of bottles of wine. Looks like I'm stuck watching opening day. Several gambling notes to start everything off.

-Betting activity is up again this year, despite my attempts to offer bad service so they go elsewhere. Massive amounts of calls, which surprises me since usually it takes a while for this to kick in. What do you think is causing this?
-I really do like Eric's analysis on how to break down a game, but he hasn't been all that successful, has he? Is it because he just doesn't do this for one game...or maybe 2-4 games. He does it for like 10-15 games. Over time the odds are just against him. Eric, I want you to give me the top 2 games per week to see if you loaded up on just those games you would be anymore successful than spreading it out over 15 games.
-VegasInsider is still an amazing site for gambling advice and news. I recommend this site for everyone. On Monday morning they have a great column breaking down the line changes in Vegas. Really cool.

No comments: