Mar 10, 2008

New term

"Backdoor action"
"Layup"
"Time out..TIME OUT"

Those have been some of the terms from years past out in Vegas. The new one I'm going to try for Vegas 08 is for unloading on a wager.

Example #1:
Eric: So who do you like in the Clemson-Gonzaga game tonight.
Derek: Ohhh man, I'm going to pop, lock, and drop it on the Zags!!!!

Example #2:
Wiz: Wow Derek, you haven't had any good cards lately.
Derek: Well my luck will change right now as I pop, lock, and drop it on this next hand.

I don't know. Any thoughts? I'm going to try it out here at work first to see how it goes over. "Derek, how much do you think this case is worth?" "Well, I think we should pop, lock, and drop it and get the hell out of going to trial on this one."

3 comments:

skeetskeet11 said...

Worst...saying...ever!

You can't manufacture these things, they just have to happen in the moment.

Layup said...

Thanks Lee. Didn't know that. They have to happen in the moment? Wow, don't know what I would do without you. I can't wait to see you in Vegas to pop, lock, and drop it on you!!!

4micah said...

What the deuce?