Mar 6, 2008

Dreams

So I had a very weird dream last night that I thought I would share this morning with everyone. I can't get this out of my head and it involves me applying for a radio morning show job in Atlanta. I go to the interview and kick ass. They want to hire me but I told them I wanted some time. So I go over to get some coffee at an Einstein Bagel and my mom is there sitting at a table. I join her, say hi, and then go up by myself to get coffee. While standing in line there are a bunch of drunk frat guys standing in front of me. They start picking on me and I just stood there taking it since they were pretty large and I was by myself. It starts getting real bad with one of the guys pouring beer on me and everyone else laughing. I turn back to see if my mom is seeing this and guess who is standing right behind me in line. Avon Barksdale from the Wire. He gives me this little wink and pulls out a gun and shoots the kids. At first I was all for this, even high fiving Avon. Then of course it hits me that I was going to jail for life. So I ran back to my mom's table, told her goodbye and left with Avon. I was so freaking nervous about going to jail knowing that I wouldn't last a single day. I then woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I kept on thinking on what my strategy would be if I ever had to go to prison. Not good thoughts at 4:30am as your trying to go back to sleep.

Maybe I shouldn't of had so many cookies the night before.

No comments: