Mar 13, 2008

Is it Wednesday yet?


Jesus, I can't take this any longer. I'm so unproductive here at work as I do research for the trip and for my upcoming baseball auction. What research you ask? Well, I'm building the NBA data sheet based off of Jay's scheduling idea from years past. I'm reading as much as I can on women's basketball. I'm getting tickets to the Big West Championship game tomorrow night for a recruiting trip. I'm talking to foreign leaders for advice on how to play baccarat.
The only thing that I'm worried about is that I will so jacked up that when I get out there, I will be by myself for a little bit before Dick gets in. I could go on a big losing streak before anyone really gets there. Ugh....

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

Is that the lobby of the Palazzo?

Boy, I'm going to feel out of place when I head to the lobby at 4:30 with notebook in hand, without showering or burshing my teeth, reviewing the days' games wearing an orange Cleveland Browns shirt, my yellow Hawkeyes shorts(sans undergarments) and my sandals.

Will I soil the fabric if I sit down?