Mar 16, 2008

Down the stretch they come

Quick thoughts on the bracket:

1. Everyone is up in arms about Arizona. Count them in for one win.
2. UCLA will not make it out of their regional. Whenever they say that someone has an easy avenue to the final four, they usually end up stumbling early on.
3. On the flip side, man look at the UNC regional. I was waiting on taking TN and Lousiville to the final four if they were all in separate regionals.
4. Portland State got screwed. They are a great team and they go up against Kansas? Whatever.
5. UMBC- they have some size and are a pretty solid team. Not calling an upset here, but I think they can cover.
6. Fullerton- Got burned last year with LBC against TN. The Big West struggled outside of their conference, so I'm just going with the under in this game.
7. I'm looking for an easy upset, but I can't really find one, which is good. Usually I'm all excited about one and I get destroyed. I am very interested in San Diego vs UConn. San Diego has proved that they can play on the road and win. Maybe??
8. Finally I just want to say great job to Nike. These commercials that they have recently pumped out are outstanding!!!

2 comments:

neild said...

Forget everything else. I just want to give major props to my Georgia Bulldogs. I am so happy for Coach Felton and all the players. That jerk-off Jim Harrick left us in pretty bad shape, but Felton has done things the right way and this weekend's run was amazing.

Wiz said...

Denny Felton came out of Clemson under Rick Barnes. He was a solid recruiter for us.