Jan 11, 2006

Questions of the Day?

Two questions:

1. Pleats or flat front? My take is that if you are thin then go with the flat front, but if you are fat go with the pleats. I look fucking retarded in flat front pants.

2. Thoughts on the handicap stall that has a raised seat instead of a raised toilet? What the hell is this all about? Just pissed all over myself since the toilet seat is raised like 2 feet above the stall. Thought I was pissing into the toilet, but instead I was pissing on the back of my pants. I almost knocked over the stall when I saw what the hell was happening. And that is why I always carry an extra set of clothes in my trunk. Well, not exactly the main reason because this is the first time I've pissed on myself in well, but I usually spill coffee or food on the way in or at lunch. Good times right now.

2 comments:

The Dudeman said...

I almost died laughing just now from the mental image of Derek sitting on the throne reading the paper while pissing all over his own pants.

Eric Z said...

Have you asked a woman about #1? My wife is completely in the flat-front camp.

She says..."pleats will accentuate the fat, but if that's what you want, then go ahead".

And as for #2, that's a hilarious visual by the way - you peeing on your pants.

I had a bad experience with a Budget Gourmet once - why do they put the nutrition info on the bottom of the package - which required a change of clothes at work that I did not have. I think you are correct - always carry a spare change of clothes.

You never know when you may pee on yourself or have Teriyaki noodles dropped on your shirt from 8' in the air.