Sep 13, 2006

two quick things as I try to rebuild my databases

1. What happened to James Brown. Why did he move to CBS? The new guy sucks ass. Not like I enjoyed Fox's pregame before, but it was at least watchable for a few minutes. Now it doesn't flow with good ole JB manning the ship. And I can't stand JB, since his local morning show out here is absolute crap. Did he ask for too much money?

2. Why do I like Dirty Diana (Ben's girlfriend) now? I was just wondering this when I was talking up Ben's new married girlfriend today. She What has changed since my last post? Well the only thing that I could think of is that on Monday when I came home late and tired and find that she made me a plate of food which included some type of potato and cheddar soup and an amazing pumpkin cheesecake. Great shit, and none of this ethic crap I got from his prior girlfriends who would either make me some type of smoked white fish drenched in vinegar or mexican food that was so spicey I would end up shitting my pants for the rest of the night. Note-Yes she is married, somewhat attractive, extremely rich, and lives in an ultra exclusive neighborhood called Coza. Now Ben is a funny guy, but what the fuck? I'm sure within the next couple of months I will have an amazing post about how I had to pull a Blackhawk Down and extract a naked Ben from the bushes over in Coza while the husband is chasing him with a gun. I'm so giddy just thinking about it.

No comments: