Sep 1, 2006

Poll Results

Well I'm finally taking down the weather poll. 22 of you voted for the beach while 10 voted for the midwest. Fascinating. Check out the new poll that will be posted today in honor of everyone's fantasy football teams. Who will be the biggest bust this year in fantasy football.

Culpepper- Why does everyone forget about how bad he was last year? Why?
Vick- Since the Mets and Tigers are doing well this year, I think that Vick might finally put it all together and actually be decent. I think I'm the only one though.
Gore- I picked him up by mistake in the 3rd round in my one draft and I had two people tell me that was a great pick. RB on the 49ers???? Hmmm I don't think so.
Delhomme- I love him. I had him on my team each of the last two years. But I also drafted him in the 10+ round, not in the 3rd or 4th. He isn't that good.
AZ Wideouts- Boldin and Fitzgerald were both gone by the 3rd round, with Fitz being gone by the early 2nd round in most of my leagues. You do understand that they might have to receive passes from Matt Leinhart right???? How does the clap affect the play of a QB? We will soon find out.
Alexander- Why is everyone just now jumping on the bandwagon against him???

1 comment:

RRD said...

I have no problem casting my lot with Mike Vick. He's got to show something/anything before I bestow any credit to his ability as a QB, and not an 'athlete/playmaker'.

I've never seen a jovial draft go any more quiet than when some joker drafted MV in the middle of the 1st round in 2004. Collectively, the other 13 owners thought the guy making the pick had been bitten by a rabid dog and his brain was ceasing to function.


Also, I just don't get the latest batch of Nike commercials with he, Urlacher, Leinart.