Sep 21, 2006

Quick Notes

Two quick thoughts before I go into a meeting:

-If you had to pick one team to win this week in the NFL, who would it be. I'm looking at Miami or the Bills. Now this is without the spread. My friend is in a suicide pool and wanted to go with the Bills and I told him to go with Miami. Thoughts?

-Was in American Eagle last night with Carol, a store I have never been in before, and I was just wasting time looking at their jeans. Could not for the life of me find a size 38. I remember having the same issue in a GAP store several years ago in Thousand Oaks. Are kids out here that skinny now that stores have stopped stocking size 38 and above? I'm going back to Sears.

5 comments:

Eric Z said...

Ummmm...yes.

American Eagle? How old are you, 22? Are you going to now shop for jeans at A&F, too?

(Hint: they don't sell to size 38 men over 30, either. Nor do they seel to heterosexuals...)

RRD said...

Terrible week for suicide pools. While the TEN v. MIA game is the no brainer, I am looking at taking IND (over JAX). Granted a much dicier game, but in a suicide pool you've got to combine the games and what the rest of the pool is picking. If MIA were to lose, it would knock out 80% of most pools.

Schillzilla said...

I bet if you were in Chicago, all stores would start their sizes at 38.

I would go with Buffalo. They have a good pass rush and the Jets line is terrible, plus the J-E-T-S have no running game.

Other Brad said...

I'm in that same suicide pool and I know several people going with Miami.

I am going with the Ravens, although I also like Philly.

Miami is the consensus pick being at home.

Tell GL to take the jags...I need the money.

RRD said...

Buffalo has an awful secondary, which is the only thing the JETS have going for them (mid-range passing), which is wy I hesitate to choose BUF.

It is embarassing I have a Bills homer in the office I go to for the poop.