Jun 16, 2006

Weekend in Ohio

Nothing really to say about this except that it made me chuckle. Off to go see Eric and try to whip him into shape. Its been too long and he has become soft. "Oh, I shot an 86 and I'm happy." Oh boy this should be fun. I hope there is a random chair out on the course so I can chuck it across the green when Eric 3 putts for a bogie, just to uphold my Bobby Knight image. Don, I'll see you at Eric's craps table on Saturday evening. Maybe Eric will have enough balls to actually bank the table. Or maybe I will?????? Anyway, I'll probably post a running diary of our golf match with Don and his caddie as well as the festivities that evening. I really don't know if there is anything more enjoyable to watch than seeing Eric drunk and gambling at his own private craps table.

No comments: