Jun 13, 2006

J J

Well, the news of the day takes the sting out of the 86 I put on the board today. I never thought that I would have to worry about last place in a 115-man tournament...and I don't! I'm in the top 100!

Anyway, I bet we've all heard about J J by now. Here is his mug shot:














I'll let the commenters on Deadspin provide the numerous one-liners:

Those zimas will f you up...

"And with the 4th pick in the 2006 draft, the Portland TrailBlazers select..."

By the way, are they sure he was drunk? It's hard to control the wheel when Dick Vitale is servicing you.

My heart full of woe.
My liver full of schnapps.
Good-bye, upside.
(in reference to J J's poetry - a J J Haiku)

I heard that instead of blowing a .121 or .150 like most drunk drivers do, JJ instead blew 2 to 5 cops.

This is going to kill his WNBA stock.

It absolutely could not have happened to a better person...except for Joe Buck.

Rumor has it he was arrested by Officer Exree Hipp and his partner Walt Williams.


OK - enough for now!

1 comment:

dzahn07 said...

Coach K had a press conference and all he said was "I love Duke".