Feb 28, 2006

Happy Fat Tuesday!!

Just wanted to take a quick second to wish everyone a Happy Fat Tuesday!

Now, from the "Damn we are getting old!" Department. Do you guys realize is was TEN years ago that we went to Mardi Gras (trip #2 was in 1996)!?!?!?! Ouch...

I don't think I've abused my body any more than Mardi Gras Trips I and II. Not even any of the Vegas trips (although our first few trips had moments). I'm getting a stomach ache just thinking about it.

Random bodily injuries:
- I specifically remember losing my voice from all the grain alchohol in the hurricanes
- Mardi Scum from the lower calf to your feet
- Random injuries when trying to de-bead yourself (or de-beading another person who was drunker than you for the night)
- Whatever happens to your internal systems when you "sleep" a couple hours a day, wake up at 10:00 start drinking again by 11:00 and the only other thing you put in your body consists of:
  • taco buffets
  • Lucky Dog Hot Dogs
  • Seafood platters (not me fortuantely)
  • Dante's pizza
As TK would say - Thats it, thats the list...

Good times!!

1 comment:

dzahn07 said...

Those two trips are the reason why I can't have a beer without getting a handover. I totall abused my body down there. Remember our breakfast? A hamburger and one of those liquor shakes. Ugh. And I laugh everytime I see a lucky dog stand. Those things were terrible!!!!!!!

Who would of thought you could sleep 6 people in a room. Well, when two of them are sleeping in the bathroom each night due to getting sick, its pretty easy.

I actually get cold chills whenever I go back down there for business.