Feb 13, 2006

College Sports

Was up watching US Hurling at 1:00am. Not too bad, but I just can't get into a sport that was probably thought up by some college kids on a boring friday night. I'm just waiting for them to turn some of our college "sports" into an olympic event like card tossing into a bowl, full contact 21, putting 90 feet on a concrete surface, ice hockey when wearing shoes, keg or other large random object carrying race, or going through a gauntlet to get to the bathroom at 2:00am.

And is anyone else getting bored at watching this snowboarding half-pipe bullshit? Its impressive and all, but I tend to get tired of watching guys do twisting things over and over again. ugh.

1 comment:

RRD said...

Judging by the addition of "sports" to the Olympics to bolster the US medal count, I wouldn't be surprised if double shit-cupping is a 2008 event, although I always thought it would be a Winter Olympics event.