Feb 13, 2006

Dane Cook

I've been meaning to post this for about 5-6 months now, since hearing him do standup on XM. This guy is easily the greatest comic we have now!!! What jogged my memory was that he played a cook in the movie Waiting, which I saw over the weekend, and I highly recommend it. This guys topics are so random and his delivery is very original that he blows me away. On a side note, it is depressing to listen to all the other comics nowadays. Didn't racial humor hit its peak back in 92? Why are people still doing this type of shit? "Let me tell you something about (fill in race) people." Come on!!! And is there a decent female comic that can talk about something else other than how much men suck in bed? Don't they have anything else to talk about? Wanda Sykes makes me laugh and Ellen D can get me to crack a smile, but everyone else sucks. I wish I had Tivo the last time I was at the New York New York, so I could send everyone the Rita Rudner outtakes playing on the TV. It really makes you wonder, who the fuck is seeing her everynight.

4 comments:

dzahn07 said...

boy, I'm sick over that photo. Lee, I blame you on that one.

skeetskeet11 said...

I'm not sure how I'm getting blamed for this, especially since I spend 80% of my posts calling you a homo. However, you will never received anything from me in the mail that does not include this picture.

The Dudeman said...

Ahh, Alicia. She was good for times...

Other Brad said...

I like Dane Cook. I saw his standup on Comedy Central about a year ago. I want Acidy Spit too.

He has also been pretty entertaining on radio shows, but he really stunk it up on MTV Music Awards last year.