Feb 3, 2006

Superbowl

I'm so behind on everything right now, so I haven't had the time to put together a nice spreadsheet on props for the Superbowl. Click on the link below to get a list of over 200 props f0r Sunday.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/props/

Some basic ones are missing like over/under of interceptions, FG, and punts. If you don't find something that you want, please write a comment and I will supply anything that you want.

One interesting one that I found on my other site is this one.
"Will The Burger King Score TD Any Commercial Between Kickoff and Last Play"- Even money

And yes, I will take that one.

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

"Exact points scored by Seattle in the Super Bowl...
4.......5000/1"

You might think these odds are too low, but....

One of our intramural playoff games in college was decided by a score of 6-4. We lost.

And, of course, Iowa beat Penn St last year 6-4.

That one just caught my eye.