Feb 14, 2006

Wow...I was dead on!!!!!

So I got copied in on an email from my old VP on my forecasting model results for the first two months. First month, I was off slightly, but it was explainable due to some crap that happened in Oklahoma. The second month I was off by $200,000. That's $200,000 off of a $419 million dollar monthly total. That's .05% off. I emailed the VP back asking if I could come back since I can't seem to hold onto any employees these days. My YTD total for terminations is 10. That is a 10% monthly turnover rate. I was told that they haven't seen something like this in some time. So I go in front of the firing squad tomorrow to explain my actions and oh yeah, my office results.

1 comment:

Buck Super Stereo said...

fans of the office know that rather than talking through your results, you should just make a mood video of your employees that tug on management's heartstrings. it worked for michael scott, it can work for you.