Mar 1, 2007

I heart Vazquez

Well, it seems that the Terps read the blog. Vazquez was amazing last night. What a different player. And what makes me even more comfortable with this team is that they can handle having a player or two put up an absolute stinker of a game and still win.

While Duke is not the same Duke teams of the past, it was once again encouraging to see the Terps come out strong and win a tough game on the road after a big win at home. Too many times in the past I have seen Gary's teams put together a winning streak during the season and then have a serious let down game.

Teams that will give us problems in the future? Well anyone that has a great 3 point shooting team that likes to slow down play. I see several teams that we might have to play in the upcoming month that are like this. They will eat us alive. But on the flip side, I don't think there is a team that can run with us right now. Should be very interesting.

No comments: