Mar 9, 2007

Conswella, put down the bat!!!

So I'm making dinner last night and I hear some noise outside of the kitchen window. It sounded like little kids playing, so I ignored it at first. I walk into the living room and Carol and I still hear what seems to be little boys playing right outside of our kitchen window. When I go check it out, I see a 50 year old Mexican lady beating what seems to be a 14 year old boy with a bat. It took a couple of seconds to register and then I went outside to stop it. When I turned the corner it was like this picture. 25 people yelling at each other, women crying, little kids screaming, and this old Mexican women with a bat still yelling. I heard one guy who I think was our neighbor yelling to the Mexican family "Your not supposed to hit someone that is on the ground like that. Do you understand?? He was down, no mas"

So I decided to come back inside since our neighbor had it under control. Whatever. Well I go to take the trash out later on that night and there was about 6 cop cars in the parking lot. They were arresting what seemed to be 5-6 people.

Exciting night in Dana Point.

No comments: