Jan 16, 2008

Wandering Mind

I really wish I had a wire hooked up to me and the blog during my interviews so everyone could read what goes through my mind during these horrendous interviews. Below is what I was thinking about during this afternoons interview.
  1. I want a position where I could fart in a meeting and nobody would say anything about it because they were too afraid or I was just that powerful. While I was thinking what position that would be, I realized that it couldn't be CEO of any company. So I would have to start up my own company and then hire Carol, Eric, my mom, Jay, Lee, Wiz, Jon, the dude, and every other friend and family member.
  2. Then I was thinking about what this poor girls reaction would be that was interviewing for a supervisor job would be if I put my feet up on my desk and just let one rip. I started to giggle, and then then one manager who works for me saw me giggle and had one of those "Pay attention asshole" looks.
  3. Do you know how hard it is to try and look 90 degrees to your left to check the PGA leaderboard while asking a question to the applicant? Very tough. And do you know how hard it is to hold in your emotion when you made a Heath Slocum (me) vs Tim Herron (wiz) bet and watch Tim Herron climb the leaderboard at the end of the day.
  4. Very tough to text message as well. Think I just got caught by the applicant texting Carol.
  5. What song would I sing for American Idol? I think I would go with a Heart song to show off my great high pitch range.
  6. How low will the market go? 11,000?
  7. I love boobs
  8. Does this applicant (who was a women) remind me of William Dafoe, Elvira, or Skelator? I can't decide.
  9. Oreo vs Chips a Hoy? Couldn't decide.

2 comments:

Wiz said...

What a grerat post. Has anybody seen the new American Gladiators? What an awful f'ing show. I wish I could see Gemini's face as he watched this crap.

neild said...

I'm a little surprised and disappointed Z. I thought for sure that your Idol song choice would be Hammer's "Have You Seen Her?"