Jan 14, 2008

Top Ten People/Items I hate because of the weekend

Before I get going, congrats to Bucksuperstereo on his second kid. Now onto the people I hate...

  1. Rutgers- I will eventually make my money back from that terrible lose at my bachelor party. There is no way in hell I will ever wager on them again. If I see that I can wager against them in volleyball, I will do it. Thank you for collapsing against Louisville over the weekend. Ugh...they still make me so mad.
  2. Charles Howell III- Fuck you. That's all I have. We pick you to win the Sony Open and you throw that clunker out there and we are now in 74th place. Oh and I bet that you would bet Rory Sabatini and that worked out oh so well.
  3. Halftime shows- Did anyone see the ad for the VH1 halftime show during the season premiere of Rock of Love? I found it interesting that Michael Strahan is hosting it. Hmmmm, I guess no one thought that he might actually make the superbowl. This is what we call the reverse gooch. Take the Giants and the points next week.
  4. Jerry Jones- What the fuck was this little event before the game where he purchased plane tickets for the NFC Championship game or some crazy shit like that? I didn't hear about it until the game already kicked off and my money was already in on the Cowboys. Boy I would of loved to of known that before the game. This is what we call the ultimate gooch. And why would he buy plane tickets? It would of been a home game anyway.
  5. Ben Martin- This little prick kept on saying that the Pats would cover the spread late in the 4th quarter. After he said that it was a lock, Wes Welker dropped the 3rd down pass from Brady. I did not watch the games with him on Sunday, nor will I watch any future games with him.
  6. Ryan Seacrest look a like Ref in the UC Irvine vs UCSB Game- Went to the Irvine-UC Santa Barbara game on Thursday night since it was on the way home from work and I had money on the Gauchos. What an experience!!!! It ended on a very sour note when the UCSB player went up for a jumper with 1 second remaining in the game and got killed, but there was no call as the Seacrest Ref stated that he had all ball. To boot he then stated it was Irvine's ball. Umm....how does that work? No foul since he got all ball that went out of bounds, but then you give it to Irvine. Someone look into this guys bank account. Then I had to hear about 75 Asian Irvine students chant "Not in our House". Ugh....
  7. Browns Fans- Yes, I know its was the Football Gods that punished the Colts for resting their players against the Titans, but just shut up now. I can't wait until you get into that situation where you have an option to either rest your players or not, and you decide not to and one of your top players go down with an injury. Just remember all of this nonsense now, since I will be making sure that you all keep the same stance on this issue.
  8. Norv Turner- I'm losing so much money on you right now as I'm expecting you to lose. Now what do I do? Do I jump on the bandwagon and take the Chargers and the points next week? I'm so confused. Actually I will take the Pats -14 and the Chargers moneyline.
  9. Andrew Bynum- I'm sure only Jay, Eric, and I know who this kid is, but he went down last night early in the Lakers-Memphis game. Lakers up by 12 and then he goes out with an injury and Mr. Kwame Brown comes in to finish out the game. The lead magically disappears and the Lakers win despite depending on Brown to make one free throw at the end of the game. Kwame is a 38% free throw shooter. He has to be the biggest bust and involved in one of the worst trades ever. I'm expecting the Lakers to pick up the slack tonight against Seattle and then start to collapse depending on how long Bynum is out for.
  10. Terps- I need Lee next to me when I make my bets. Whenever I try to do some stupid bet like take the Terps moneyline against VT, he should stab me with a fork. What happened at the end of this game?

1 comment:

Don said...

For the record, I'm not upset with the Colts for sitting their starters in week 17. I'm disappointed that they gave up on the game late in the 4th Quarter. Yes, Karma is a bitch. I'm shedding no tears that they lost in the playoffs.

Note, the NYGiants had "nothing" to play for in week 17 and gave it their all. I just hope that streak ends this weekend at Lambeau Field. Go Pack Go.