Jan 3, 2008

HR Nightmare


So several of the popular girls in my office come up to me today and asks "Can we do a Bigger Loser Contest in the office for the next 10 weeks. You can send out an email and get everyone involved." As I'm picturing in my head how this would work at the office, I asked them what would be the possible downfalls. They couldn't come up with anything, so I had to outline it for them.



  1. An employee who decides to join the contest gets ridiculed on the scale resulting in them going berserk in the office and killing everyone.

  2. An employee who doesn't choose to participate gets asked why they aren't participating.

  3. An employee on the team gets yelled at for not losing enough weight and getting called a "Fat Pig" since their team lost.

Either way, I will probably be put on the employee lawsuit in any of these cases and will waste another full week sitting in depositions.


1 comment:

The Dudeman said...

You left out the possibility that you participate and win, thereby embarrassing all of your employees.