Sep 11, 2007

With Eric in Mexico.....

Wow, that didn't take long. Frye is gone to Seattle. Good. It seems as if Savage saw that his job was on the line and he did the only logical thing. Why else would there be such a knee jerk reaction like this? I know Don put the over/under on Quinn at the bye week, but I also think that this will be when Romeo is gone as well. I can't see Savage allowing Quinn to start under Romeo's regime.

And what the heck is going on with the Pats. Cheating? I'm still a little confused on how a guy with a camera during the game can figure out anything? I always assumed that teams were using scanners to pick up the play calling, but I'm still confused on the use of a camera.

Skins: The door might be open for them this year in the East. I don't think that the Eagles are that bad, but if they are I think the Skins have a shot at the division. Giants are really bad, and the Cowboys, while winning still looked terrible on defense. Why didn't I pick them as my sleeper?

Why isn't it obvious to always take the team playing against the Ravens at home during primetime. When is the last time they won a primetime game on the road. And what terrible play calling from Belick. Pass plays on the goaline? And forget about the bad call on Heep, they had another 4 plays to get it in after the make up call. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about it.

And yes I watched the entire snooze fest that was the Niners vs. Cards. Either both teams defense will be in the top 5 this year or they are both pathetic. So happy I have Leinhart as my starting Q in one of my leagues.

No comments: