Sep 23, 2007

recap

Today was such a weird day in gambling. So many backdoor covers for pushes that it sent Eric into a tizzy. Some other lowlights and highlights.

  • Had the moneyline with the Browns. Blocked FG. I did win a nice tease with the Colts, Pats, and the Browns as well as a straight bet on the Browns so its not so bad.
  • Got killed on the Skins-Giants game. I made the bet late so I took the over at 41.5 instead of the earlier line at 41. 24-17 with the Skins on the 2 yard line. How the fuck to you screw up that goaline play???? Ugh.
  • And where was Gibbs calming down Campbell. The only thing making me feel a little bit better about that game was that they were lucky to even get to the goaline.
  • SD- I knew that this might happen. SD is the team that will be over-rated for the next several weeks. They are terrible.
  • Its nice to see the Broncos exposed. WOW

No comments: