Sep 10, 2007

Notes from my last day as a Browns Fan

Things I learned this past Sunday…

Charlie is a below average QB (that performance was notable for its lack of anything positive, I think he wasn’t actually running around looking for someone to sack him)

Crennel has, at most, 15 games left as the head coach of the Cleveland Browns (Coach Romeo Crennel said he had "no explanation" for what happened… let me start with the top 5, which doesn’t get us out of the 1st quarter).

The over/under on Quinn’s first start is the bye week.

I thought 8-8 was a stretch, 6-10 is looking beyond reach.

Eric is insane. 1) He thought with a little bit of luck, the Browns could go 10-6. 2) I was on the phone with him when Cleveland scored to make it 24-6 and he is screaming, top of lungs to anyone that will listen screaming, that we should go for 2, and if we don’t we aren’t trying to win the game. (note, I don’t blame him for this, anyone will go insane watching this team)

My Sunday afternoons are free again to pursue other activities. I refuse to watch any more of this franchise until they are 0.500.

I’m glad Green Bay won. Go Pack.

No comments: