Sep 15, 2007

Oh, the Browns prediction?

Like I'm supposed to predict what this team is going to do now. It's safe to say that last week's debacle had me completely stunned. How in the hell can we go out, get all this "talent", and look like that? 17-0 in the first quarter? Giving up in the 3rd? The Charlie Frye mishandling?

(I mean, how does that happen? You have an "open" QB competition - your supposed winner is Charlie Frye - and that's it? One bad quarter and you are done for? What kind of competition was that? It's like having two putters, practicing through April with both, making a decision before your first tournament -
and then 3 putting the frst two holes; you then break the putter over your knee and putt with your 3-iron the rest of the way)

I want to believe that this team is embarassed after last week's loss, but how can I take that to the bank? Romeo is such an awful coach....how does he not get the team up for the game last week?

So I'd like to say 23-20 Browns, but I feel it will be 31-14 Bengals. And I hope Brady is in in the 2nd half.

No comments: