Sep 6, 2007

NFL Season...it's here!

Well, I'm just about fired up for the season. I can't wait until Sunday to see the 2007 version of the Browns. I have a feeling I will be drunk with giddiness after the win..... or drunk with despair after a 20 point loss. I don't see a middle ground.

Team predictions will be coming up soon later tonight, and our weekly feature will return - NFL Picks every week! As you know, I'm working on three years in a row now with the picks beating Vegas - not just over .500, but beating the Juice.

Last year, each week had a theme from a Pricing (or is it Price-in?) game from the Price is Right. This year?

The weekly theme will be minor characters from Seinfeld.

No pick for tonight.....I predict a 31-24 win by the Colts, too close to the number and the total to wager on.

No comments: