Jan 28, 2007

More random dreams from the Zahns....

Golf season has started. Why is this?

1) The Buick Invitational was this weekend - real PGA golf on the mainland. Pebble is just around the corner, then the Florida events - and before you know it, it will be 60 here.

2) Also, it is because I am starting to have golf dreams again. I'm not usually playing in these dreams, but rather I am waiting (anxiously) to tee off in a tournament or review my scores on the scoreboard. In this dream, unfortunately,it was the latter, and I was reviewing my 81 that was posted on the board.

3) Also in this dream, for whatever reason, there was a professional wrestler that was biking to the arena. He seemed like a character from Nacho Libre - shirtless but with a red cape, and his bike was more of a middle-schoolers, with the basket in front.

At the arena, he was announced, and for whatever reason, they announced his date of birth as well. As fate would have it, his birthdate was January 10, 1972 - the exact same day of my birth.

Can anyone decipher that dream?

1 comment:

Eric Z said...

Confidential to Don:

The cut at the Cincinnati Met this year will be 157. I shot that last night in another golf dream and was in a 9-for-1 playoff for the 64th and final match play spot.